I'd Love To Share Your Ideas on
I would absolute love to have a guest post by you on Early-Riser.com. I believe this can add great value by getting a different perspective on the topics on this site. Anything you wish to publish here should be related to the 3 core pillars of Early-Riser.com.
- Sleep Well
- Wake Up Early
- Awesome Morning
And if you've taken Jon Morrow's (from copyblogger) course on how to write fantastic guest posts, then I can guarantee that you'll be published here straight away.
Why Write For Early-Riser.com?
- The Joy of Sharing – If you've some great tips or insights for how to sleep better, wake up early or have an awesome morning, then sharing this knowledge could impact and change the lives of many others in the same situation. Remember, sharing is caring.
- Exposure – By writing a guest post, you will of course get exposure to a new community. It can be hard to build relationships in the beginning so take the change to get your words out there.
- Links/Traffic – When you write an article for early-riser.com, you will of course receive credit and a backlink to your site. This will both send some traffic and increase your Google Page Rank.
- Original – Any post that you wish to publish on this site must be your own original writing that you still hold all the rights for. Do not post articles that just summarizes or repeats another source.
- Unique – The article you write for Early-Riser.com cannot be published on any other site on the web, including your own.
- Relevant to Early-Riser.com – All articles must be related to any of the three core areas of this website - sleeping well, waking up early or having a great morning.
- 600-1000 Words – The post must be of sufficient length to qualify as a standalone article.
I also reserve the right to edit content in any way I see fit before publishing it. So please contact me below with your idea or send your submissions straight away in the contact form and I’ll get back to you as soon as possible. Definitely within 36 hours. All published submissions become the sole property of Early-Riser.com.
Your post may of course include a 2-3 line bio about you and your work. This can also include a backlink to your site.
If you would rather use regular email, you can just contact me at matthew.m.mcewan (at) gmail (dot) com.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
And again, check out this course if you want to become an awesome writer.
Early Riser > Guest Post
Thanks for reading! By Matthew M. McEwan
Return to the top of Guest Post